Wednesday, August 20, 2008

great book for sure

I am reading a very valuable book right now, which everyone should read.
It is called: "The Three Battlegrounds" by Francis Frangipane (sweet name).
The subtitle on the book is: "An in-depth view of the three arenas of spiritual warfare: the mind, the church, and the heavenly places."
That is exactly what the book is about...
It is not sensationalism... just clear, very Biblically based, life application type stuff. But so useful, pointed, and true that it brought much conviction to me, and has opened my eyes to a whole new area of my Christian walk, that needs the Lord's reign.

No comments:

Me

I love my wife and children... But my greatest love is my savior Jesus Christ. "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?...nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:35-39)

Blog Archive