Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The best thing ever

Well... after not blogging for a very long time, I decided to check in and let the few (zero) people who read my blog know that the best thing ever has happened to me. I got married! Sweet stuff eh? You bet it is. I now speak from a grand amount of life experience about the complexities of women and family, etc. Well, I guess not really that much experience considering I have only experienced about 2 months of married life. But one thing I can speak very strongly from experience is that being a bachelor is distinctly less enjoyable than being married. Ok, dinnertime... chow. :)
oh wait... the sweet wedding photo is of the whole family (minus my sister-in-law Amy). The cute little girl with the brown curly hair in the front is my new daughter; she is four years old and her finger hurts because I am wrapped around it.

3 comments:

taygahnah said...

well... at least one person reads your blog...

Congratulations - Best wishes to you both!

-catherine

Alpha Davies said...

gosh bro, i read your blog too you know!

Esther said...

Hey, Austin!
Congrats to ya! Who knows when you'll read this since it's been forever since you updated now... :) But I'm thrilled for you! May God bless you and your family in the years to come.
Esther

Me

I love my wife and children... But my greatest love is my savior Jesus Christ. "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?...nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:35-39)

Blog Archive